Your childbirth preferences plan
Your health and the safety of your baby are always our top priorities. Creating a birth plan is a great way to let your care team know your wishes. It’s not a contract, and you can change your plan at any time. If you haven’t made your birth plan yet, make it now and share it with us at your next appointment.
Learn more about creating a birth plan >
Each room in our labor, delivery, and recovery unit includes:
- A pull-out bed for your labor support person
- A small refrigerator with freezer
When you’re in labor, you can have up to 4 guests with you in the room, including your partner or labor support person. Children under 12 are limited to your new baby’s siblings and must be accompanied by an adult whose only task is their care.
More information for friends and family >
You’re welcome to photograph this memorable occasion! Please keep the following in mind:
- Handheld still photography is welcome.
- Handheld videotaping is allowed after the baby is born.
- Floor-mounted tripods are not permitted because they’re a tripping hazard.