For friends and family
Visitor and guest guidelines
Labor and Delivery observation
At this stage, one to two guests can be with you until you are moved to a labor room or discharged.
Labor and Delivery
During labor, you’re welcome to have guests with you in the room in addition to your primary labor support person.
- How many guests you have and when they are present is up to you and your care team.
- Children under 12 are limited to siblings and must be accompanied by an adult whose only task is their care.
Visiting hours are 24/7 based on your preferences.
- Guests are welcome, including healthy children.
- Children under 2 are limited to siblings.
- If anyone is sick — even mildly — ask them not to visit until they are feeling better.
There is a Gift Shop located just inside the main entrance to the Tower Building at 1150 Veterans Blvd. It is a very short walk from the Hospital to the Tower Building.