Mental health and emotional wellness apps
Self-care at your fingertips — at no cost to members
Everyone needs support for total health — mind, body, and spirit. These wellness apps can help you navigate life’s challenges, and make small changes to improve your sleep, mood, relationships, and more. It’s self-care made easy, designed to help you live well and thrive.
Explore apps that can benefit anyone — as self-guided self-care or complements to clinical support. They’re not intended to replace treatment or advice, but they can help you build resilience, set goals, and take meaningful steps toward becoming a healthier, happier you.
If you believe you have an emergency medical condition, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital. For the complete definition of an emergency medical condition, please refer to your Evidence of Coverage or other coverage documents.
Some members may not currently have access to Calm or myStrength. See the disclaimer section below for details.
Calm — an app for meditation, mental resilience, and sleep
Calm is the #1 app for meditation and sleep — designed to help lower stress, reduce anxiety, and more. Kaiser Permanente members can access all the great features of Calm at no cost, including:
- The Daily Calm, exploring a fresh mindful theme each day
- More than 100 guided meditations
- Sleep Stories to soothe you into deeper and better sleep
- Video lessons on mindful movement and gentle stretching
KPWA members can access Calm here.
myStrength — an app to improve your awareness and adapt to life
myStrength is a personalized program that helps you improve your awareness and change behaviors. Kaiser Permanente members can explore interactive activities, in-the-moment coping tools, community support, and more at no cost.
- Mindfulness and meditation activities
- Tailored programs for managing depression, stress, anxiety, and more
- Tools for setting goals and preferences, tracking current emotional states and ongoing life events, and viewing your progress
KPWA members can access myStrength here.