For friends and family
Visitor and guest guidelines
Labor and delivery observation
At this stage, one guest can be with you until you are moved to a labor room or discharged.
Labor and delivery
During labor, you’re welcome to have 4 guests with you in the room at a time.
- Your primary labor support person and 3 additional guests.
- Children under 12 are limited to siblings and must be accompanied by an adult whose only task is their care.
- Healthy children are welcome.
- Children under 2 are limited to siblings.
- “Quiet Time” is observed daily. Plan in advance and let your friends and family know.
Along with the second-floor waiting area outside Labor and Delivery, there are other useful services for your family and friends available on the first-floor main lobby, including a gift shop and Wellness Café.
Nearby restaurants and hotels
Downtown Walnut Creek is home to many restaurant and hotel options. Please visit our volunteer desks for a recommendation based on the type of fare and/or accommodations you are looking for at the time.