For friends and family
Visitor and guest guidelines
Labor and delivery observation
At this stage, one guest can be with you until you are moved to a labor room or discharged.
Labor and delivery
During labor, you’re welcome to have 4 guests with you in the room at a time.
- Your primary labor support person and 3 additional guests.
- Children under 12 are limited to siblings and must be accompanied by an adult whose only task is their care.
Visiting hours are 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- 4 visitors at a time are welcome.
- Healthy children are welcome.
- Children under 2 are limited to siblings.
Along with the fifth-floor waiting area outside Labor and delivery, there are other useful services for your family and friends available in the rotunda in the first-floor main lobby, including a gift shop, Healthy Living Store, 24-hour pharmacy, and ATM.