For friends and family
Visitor and guest guidelines
Labor and delivery observation
At this stage, one guest can be with you until you are moved to a labor room or discharged.
Labor and delivery
During labor, you’re welcome to have 4 guests with you in the room at a time.
- Your primary labor support person and 3 additional guests.
- Children under 12 are limited to siblings and must be accompanied by an adult whose only task is their care.
Visiting hours are 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- 4 visitors at a time are welcome.
- Healthy children are welcome.
- Children under 2 are limited to siblings.
- “Mother-baby quiet time” is observed every afternoon. Plan in advance and let your friends and family know.
Along with the third floor waiting area outside Labor and delivery, there are other useful services for your family and friends available in the rotunda in the first-floor main lobby, including a gift shop, Healthy Living Store, 24-hour pharmacy, and ATM.