For friends and family
Visitor and Guest Guidelines
Labor and delivery observation
At this stage, one guest can be with you until you are moved to a labor room or discharged.
Labor and delivery
During labor, you’re welcome to have 4 guests with you in the room at a time.
- Your primary labor support person and 3 additional guests.
- Children under 12 are limited to siblings and must be accompanied by an adult whose only task is their care.
Visiting hours are 24/7:
- 4 visitors at a time are welcome.
- Healthy children are welcome.
- Children under 2 are limited to siblings.
- “Mother-baby quiet time” is observed every afternoon. Plan in advance and let your friends and family know.
- Business office
- Chapel and spiritual support
- Child life services
- Customer relations/Patient financial services
- Customer service center
- Gift shop
- Healing touch
- Keiki passenger safety program
- Lactation services
- Neighbor island concierge
- Paradise espresso coffee cart
- Sunrise cafe
- Volunteer services