Your third trimester
Are you getting excited to meet your new baby? There’s a lot to do during this final chapter of your pregnancy — some fun things, like decorating your baby’s room, and some not-so-fun things, like trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in. As you prepare for labor, childbirth, and life with your little one, we’re here to help ease the way.
- Packing your bag for delivery day: Download and print a checklist of what to bring to the hospital.
- Counting kicks: Learn more about using a kick card to track your baby’s activity.
- Making your birth plan: Help us make your labor experience as comfortable as we can.
- New baby essentials: Use our checklist to make sure you get everything your baby needs.
- What to do if your baby is overdue: After 40 weeks of pregnancy, we’ll help you explore your options.