The Kaiser Permanente app
Manage your health quickly and securely — anytime, anywhere
Whether you're at home or on the go, the Kaiser Permanente app gives you a simple, secure way to manage your health — all in one place.
With the Kaiser Permanente app, you can easily:
- Email your doctor’s office or Member Services with nonurgent questions
- Schedule, view, and cancel routine appointments and see information about past visits
- Fill or refill most prescriptions, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications
- View your medical history, including allergies and immunizations, ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results
- Choose a doctor by browsing our online doctor profiles
- Find facilities and pharmacies near you
- Get care in a way that works for you — online, by phone, or in person
- Access your digital membership card to check in for appointments, pick up prescriptions, and more
- Get personalized reminders and health information as soon as they’re available
To get started, download the app and sign in with your kp.org account.
Not registered yet? You can create your account online in the app.
Live in Washington (outside of Vancouver/Longview)? Download the Kaiser Permanente Washington app instead.
Now available in Spanish.
*These features are available when you get care at Kaiser Permanente facilities.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Colorado state law requires that an access plan be available that describes Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Colorado’s network of provider services. To get a copy, please call Member Services or visit kp.org.
Kaiser Permanente health plans around the country: Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc., in Northern and Southern California and Hawaii • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Colorado • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia, Inc., Nine Piedmont Center, 3495 Piedmont Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, 404-364-7000 • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, Inc., in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C., 2101 E. Jefferson St., Rockville, MD 20852 • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest, 500 NE Multnomah St., Suite 100, Portland, OR 97232 • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington or Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington Options, Inc., 1300 SW 27th St., Renton, WA 98057