skip to next subject
skip to next subject
Photo of boys playing musical instruments

Member services

skip to next subject

Meet the Member Relations Leader

If you have a nonurgent question or comment about your health plan, or if you would like to share your feedback with us, use our online form to contact the Member Services department.

If you have a complaint regarding medical care or services you recently received, you may tell us about it online.

California Members:

  • To submit a complaint/grievance online, please use our GRIEVANCE FORM.
  • If you think you need a second opinion, let us help you arrange it.

For questions or comments about the website, contact our Web manager.

For help in Spanish, call Member Services in your area.