If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it online. In most cases, we will send you a one-time passcode to the email address we have on file for you. Please don't close the page where we prompt you to enter the passcode or you’ll need to start the process again. Keep the page open and check your email in another browser window.
- Be between 8 and 50 characters.
- Contain at least one letter.
- Contain one number or special character (!, @, #, etc.).
Your password cannot contain your user ID and should not contain:
- Your birth date.
- Your Health/Medical Record number.
- Your telephone number.
- Your first or last name.
- 4 or more numbers or letters in a row (for example, 1234 or abcd).
- The same character repeated more than 3 times in a row (for example, aaaa or 2222).
To protect your personal health information, your account is locked after 5 incorrect tries. If you are locked out, please reset your password.
Call us at 1-800-556-7677 (toll free) or 711 (TTY), available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on major holidays.
Reviewed by: Rebecca G. Wright and Valerie Mutavisky, September 2016