The flu can lead to serious illness. Protect yourself and others with a yearly flu shot — available at no cost to our members: no appointment necessary.
Flu shots are offered on the mobile health vehicle on following days for our members and their families in the month of March.
- Monday, March 5 and 19, at PGCC, 301 Largo Road, Largo, MD 20774, 1 – 6 p.m.
- Monday, March 12 and 26, at the White Oak Community Center, 1700 April Lane, Silver Spring, MD 20904, from 4 – 9 p.m.
- Every Tuesday at the Jaycee’s, 3090 Crain Highway, Waldorf, MD 20601, from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday, March 2, at the Baltimore Healthy Expo, 1 West Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, starting at 9 a.m.
- Saturday, March 3, at the Baltimore Healthy Expo, 1 West Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday, March 10, at the NBC4 Health and Fitness Expo, 801 Mt. Vernon Place NW, Washington, DC 20001, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 11, at the NBC4 Health and Fitness Expo, 801 Mt. Vernon Place NW, Washington, DC 20001, from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday, March 16, 23, and 30, at the Lorton Community Center, 9518 Richmond Highway, Lorton, VA 22079, from 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
For your walk-in flu shot, go to your nearest Kaiser Permanente location whenever they’re open. You can also get your shot 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at some of our Urgent Care facilities. To find a location near you, visit kp.org/locations.
Did you get your flu shot outside of Kaiser Permanente? You can help us update your flu record.