Care and comfort at lower costs
At Kaiser Permanente, we're committed to helping you live safely and independently. That's why we're partnering with leading organizations to offer in-home assistance that can make life better — at a member discount, too.*
Comfort Keepers® in-home care and assistance
- Companion care
- Bathing and dressing
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Coordination with other professional care providers
Mom’s Meals NourishCare® healthy meal delivery
- General wellness
- Lower sodium
- Cancer support
- Renal friendly
- Pureed and more
Lively™ Mobile Plus
- An extra layer of support with a push of a button, at home or on the go**
- Urgent Response agents who can help identify additional community support or services
- A connection between you and your caregiver through the GreatCall Link app
To learn more, visit the Lively Mobile Plus website.
* Comfort Keepers services are available in Colorado, Northern California (select counties), Southern California (select counties), Oregon, and Washington, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D. C.
* Mom's Meals products and services are available in Colorado, Northern California, Southern California, Oregon, and Washington, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D. C.
* Lively Mobile Plus products and services are available in Colorado, Northern California, Southern California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D. C.
** Coverage limits may apply.
Kaiser Permanente members may continue to use or select these products or services from any company of their choice but Kaiser Permanente discounts are only available with the partner listed above. The products and services described above are neither offered nor guaranteed under our contract with the Medicare program. In addition, they are not subject to the Medicare appeals process. Any disputes regarding these products and services may be subject to the Kaiser Permanente grievance process.
This page was last updated: October 1, 2020 at 12 a.m. PT
Reviewed by Tracy Lippard, MD, July 2019