skip to next subject
skip to next subject

Report an error


in provider or facility information

To report an error in provider or facility information, you may use the submit a complaint form to send us a secure online message, or send an email to You may also call (800) 464-4000 or TTY 711.

If contacting us by email, please include:

  • your full name
  • the provider or facility you are contacting us about
  • the information you think is incorrect, and the correct information if you have it
  • your mailing address
  • the best way to contact you in case we need more information

Note: This email address is not secure. To send a secure message, please use the online form.

Important: If you think you're having a medical or psychiatric emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital. Do not attempt to access emergency care through this website.