No. Medicare can only be assigned to one health plan at a time. Please call us to learn more about how Medicare guidelines apply to your situation.
Your personalized action plan
We’re sorry, but we can’t complete your request right now
Please reload this page or try again later.
Please be aware that if you fall into one of the categories listed below, you may have a unique situation. We encourage you contact our Kaiser Permanente Medicare specialists to learn how Medicare guidelines apply to your unique situation.
Contact our Kaiser Permanente Medicare specialists, if:
- You are eligible for retiree employer group/union health plan coverage
- Have more than one health plan coverage
- Are working for a small business
- Are eligible for financial assistance from the state
- Are not qualified for “free” Part A
- If you think you may have a unique situation not listed