The program helps you:
- understand your role in managing your disease
- manage medical, personal, and emotional issues
- manage stress, depression, sleep, fatigue, and pain
- improve relationships with your doctor
- manage your medications
- get necessary social support
- make healthy lifestyle choices
Participants report these encouraging results:
- 85 percent improved communication with doctors
- 81 percent said their health improved
- 91 percent gained a better understanding of their health*
If you aren't able to finish the program all at once you can save your spot, then pick up where you left off when you return.
Tried Care for Your Health and want to learn more about living with chronic conditions? Find information about coping with your condition, steps to reduce symptoms, where to find help, and more in our conditions and diseases section.