Available to you at no cost through your health plan, ChooseHealthy* offers a directory of complementary care providers, an online store, fitness club discounts, savings on health products and services, and more.
You'll find discounted rates on:
- fitness club memberships (10 percent discount with a participating fitness club)
- chiropractic care (25 percent discount with a participating chiropractor)
- acupuncture (25 percent discount with a participating acupuncturist)
- massage therapy services (25 percent discount with a participating massage therapist)
- herbs, vitamins, and supplements
- health and fitness books and videos
Register for ChooseHealthy, and you’ll also receive a free annual Premium Membership (a $69.95 value). This membership gives you access to online resources and tools to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. You can:
- develop a personalized exercise or meal plan, track your progress, and more
- save 10 percent on telephone coaching sessions for weight management, tobacco cessation, stress management, or healthy living
Visit ChooseHealthy or call 1-877-335-2746 (toll free) for more information.†
Live safely and independently at home. Our Private Duty program offers nonmedical, in-home services at a special price.
We've teamed up with Comfort Keepers® to help our members in eligible service areas** save money on services such as:
- assistance with bathing and/or dressing
- meal preparation and other home support services
- medication reminders
All Kaiser Permanente members in eligible service areas** will receive:
- a 5 percent discount on fees for selected services provided by Comfort Keepers
- a 2-hour per-visit minimum for Kaiser Permanente members (The usual per-visit minimum is 3 to 4 hours.)
- a complimentary home safety assessment from Comfort Keepers (There is no obligation to purchase any Comfort Keepers services to receive this assessment, or to fix any problems that may be found during the assessment.)
Access to discounted Comfort Keepers services is not a Medicare or Kaiser Permanente benefit. No referral is necessary to purchase this service.
To ensure that you receive consistent, high-quality, and dependable service, Comfort Keepers carefully selects and screens its caregivers. All caregivers pass extensive background checks and are bonded and covered by Worker's Compensation.
For more information, visit the Comfort Keepers website.
Please note: The products and services described are neither offered nor guaranteed under our contract with the Medicare program. In addition, they are not subject to the Medicare appeals process. Any disputes regarding these products and services may be subject to the Kaiser Permanente grievance process.