Help with signing on
- Why do I need to sign on?
- What happens if I forget my user ID or password?
- What do I do if I have a user ID and password but still can't sign on?
- What if I still can't sign on?
We ask you to sign on to protect the privacy of your and your family's health information when you're viewing information about a hospital stay or health condition.
If you forgot your user ID or password, please call Kaiser Permanente support 800-556-7677 and inform the representative that you are a patient of Maui Health System. You’ll need to have the answers to your security questions available.
If you're having trouble using our site, you may need to adjust your browser settings. Here are the most common settings you should check:
- Use a compatible browser: We recommend using one of these browsers to view our site. If you're using a different or outdated browser, our website functionality and information may not work for you.
- Check your encryption: Security encryption scrambles your information so that the information cannot be read by anyone else. To sign on to our site, you must have high (128-bit) security encryption enabled on your browser.
- Allow cookies: A cookie is a unique identifier that allows us to customize the information that we present to you, for example, a list of services available in your area. To sign on to our site, you need to set your browser to allow cookies. Our cookie doesn't contain information about you or your health history, and we don't allow other companies to place cookies on your computer while you're on our site.
- Adjust proxy settings: Some companies and Internet service providers use a proxy server to get information directly from the Internet, which it then shows on your browser. Contact your company's network support staff or your Internet service provider to adjust your browser's proxy settings.
If you’ve tried changing your computer settings and you are still having problems signing on, call please call Kaiser Permanente support 800-556-7677 and inform the representative that you are a patient of Maui Health System.