- a Kaiser Permanente provider’s office hours, search our facility directory
- network providers’ office hours, call their office directly
- providers in your plan or accepting new patients, call 303-338-4545 or 1-800-218-1059 or 711 (TTY for the hearing/speech impaired) anytime day or night.
Information in this online directory is updated periodically and applies to commercial plans underwritten by Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Colorado. The availability of physicians, hospitals, providers, and services may change. To verify whether a provider accepts Kaiser Permanente plans, contact the provider directly. Current provider information is available at kp.org/locations. This information is updated within 72 business hours of receipt from providers. Kaiser Permanente of Colorado attempts to ensure the online directory contains up-to-date information. However, providers are responsible for notifying kp.org of any changes to their information, and untimely communication may result in outdated provider information appearing on the website. The printed directory is current as of the date of publication. Kaiser Permanente is not responsible for use of outdated directories.
Kaiser Permanente considers the following factors/criteria as it builds and maintains provider networks:
- Size and demographics of the population to be served;
- The inventory of provider types required to serve the population and using practitioner to member ratios and geographic access standards metrics to ensure adequacy;
- Application of rigorous credentialing criteria encompassing but not limited to educational training, licensing, professional experience, board certification, and professional references.
Kaiser Permanente uses the same geographic distribution consideration to select hospitals in Marketplace plans as it does for all other Kaiser Foundation Health Plan (KFHP) products and lines of business.
Information about a practitioner is provided to us by the practitioner or the practitioner's network, or is obtained as part of the credentialing process. An authorization or referral may be required to access some providers in this directory. If you have questions, contact Member Services.
To report any inaccuracies in the directory, contact Member Services. Members may also report inaccuracies at kp.org/memberservices.
Questions? Please call or visit your local Member Services department.
The TTY number is now 711 for all KPCO
You can also call the State of Colorado Board of Medical Examiners at (303) 894-7690.
Referrals to affiliated/contracted physicians/providers in Denver/Boulder
Affiliated/contracted physicians/providers are not part of the Colorado Permanente Medical Group (CPMG). They are physicians/providers who have a contract with the CPMG.
If your CPMG physician decides that you require covered services not available internally from CPMG, he or she will refer you to an affiliated/contracted physician/provider.
You must have a written referral to the affiliated/contracted physician/provider in order for Kaiser Permanente Colorado to cover the services. A referral is a written authorization from Kaiser Permanente for you to receive a covered service from an affiliated/contracted physician/provider.